E-mail List Archives
Re: Access Keys
From: DAVOUD TOHIDY
Date: May 21, 2010 2:45PM
- Next message: Jukka K. Korpela: "Re: Access Keys"
- Previous message: Geof Collis: "Access Keys"
- Next message in Thread: Jukka K. Korpela: "Re: Access Keys"
- Previous message in Thread: Geof Collis: "Access Keys"
- View all messages in this Thread
> I read the statement below on a website and wondered what the
International recommendations for access keys are?
Access keys should be used carefully to prevent any conflict with
browser and or assisstive technology's short cut keys.
add the following to wats dot ca "/show.php?contentid=32"
"/show.php?contentid=43" and read some good articles.
I am not a big fan of access keys even though I understand
that it would
help some disabled users. However implementation
of the access keys
need a broad research to prevent accessibility
problems it may cause to