E-mail List Archives
RE: Font size, follow up question
From: Glenda Watson Hyatt
Date: Jun 3, 2002 2:41PM
- Next message: Jukka Korpela: "RE: Font size"
- Previous message: Elaine Nelson: "check table for proper markup?"
- Next message in Thread: email@example.com: "Re: Font size"
- Previous message in Thread: Leo Smith: "Re: Font size"
- View all messages in this Thread
> Glenda wrote:
> > So, how does this work with text within graphics? If graphics
> are sized by
> > pixels, how can users control the size of the text?
> Text within graphics is, obviously, bad. ;) Because you can't control
> the size of the text.
Kynn, what would you recommend to make buttons (graphics with text)
accessible to individuals with visual impairments who don't use screen
readers? Of course, there is the ALT tag that appears, but that isn't
zoomable, is it?
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,