E-mail List Archives
RE: DOCTYPE revisited
From: Glenda Watson Hyatt
Date: Jun 26, 2002 3:55PM
- Next message: Holly Marie: "Re: DOCTYPE revisited"
- Previous message: Tom Gilder: "Re: DOCTYPE revisited"
- Next message in Thread: Holly Marie: "Re: DOCTYPE revisited"
- Previous message in Thread: Tom Gilder: "Re: DOCTYPE revisited"
- View all messages in this Thread
I wholeheartedly agree! Superpages.ca is using this system to create all
its clients' webpages, and I don't like it at all. A friend asked me to
oversee the development of his site. With this online editing system, I
can't get into handcode the html. Its driving me nuts. Can't even create
valid html -- forget accessible html.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Tom Gilder [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ]
> Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 3:36 PM
> To: <EMAIL REMOVED>
> Subject: Re: DOCTYPE revisited
> On Wednesday, June 26, 2002, 11:12:39 PM, you wrote:
> > I have just been given this "reason" for not including a doctype:
> > "Doctype - The platform that we are using is a dynamic system that auto
> > generates the pages. Because of this it is not a standard HTML page."
> Answer: get a better system.
> Tom Gilder
> To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,
> visit http://www.webaim.org/discussion/
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,