E-mail List Archives
looking for screen-reader users for a usability test on behalf of IEEE
From: Jennifer Sutton
Date: Jan 20, 2012 12:27PM
- Next message: Vincent Young: "IOS Alternate Track Button Issue"
- Previous message: Patrick H. Lauke: "Re: Tabindexing question"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
UserWorks, Inc., a user experience design and usability research
firm, is currently conducting a usability evaluation on behalf of the
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). The purpose
of the study is to make sure that the Web site presents helpful
information and that it is easy to use.
We are looking for IEEE members and non-members from around the world:
* Who work or study in the fields of engineering or computer science
* Researchers, librarians, engineers/practitioners, students,
professors, and authors
* Individuals who use some type of assistive technology, such as
screen readers, to access the Web
* Sessions are available in January and February 2012
Individuals who are selected for this study will participate in a
90-minute remote online computer session using GoToMeeting, a
Web-based screen sharing software, and will receive a $75 honorarium,
payable via Amazon TM gift card, U.S. Check, International VISA TM
card, or PayPal TM. Participants must read and speak English fluently.
If you are interested in participating, please contact Cynthia Taylor
at UserWorks, Inc.
1738 Elton Road, #138, Silver Spring, MD 20903
+1 888-558-7872 x 233
If you know someone who may qualify and be interested in
participating, please forward this email to them.
Thank you very much for your help with this project.