E-mail List Archives
From: Weissenberger, Todd M
Date: Feb 29, 2012 1:45PM
- Next message: Angela French: "feedback on schedule in a table"
- Previous message: Jeevan Reddy: "Re: Language Toggle"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Our group is preparing to implement Superfish navigation-a multi-tiered, nested list, jQuery model. Meanwhile, we're trying to set some concrete guidelines for web accessibility and usability.
So: how many keystrokes is too many? At what point do consecutive keystrokes comprise a barrier? Should a user tab through 20 links? 40? More?
Any insight is welcome.
Web Accessibility Coordinator
University of Iowa
<EMAIL REMOVED> <mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> >