E-mail List Archives
Re: fonts in css
From: Timothy J. Luoma
Date: Sep 10, 2002 7:07AM
- Next message: John Foliot - bytown internet: "RE: Bobby "
- Previous message: Mark Rew: "Re: Bobby [and asp]"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Cyndy Reece: "fonts in css"
- View all messages in this Thread
Cyndy Reece wrote:
> A while back someone posted some links that explained how to write font
> definitions using inheritance so that css would be compliant with older
> version of Netscape. Can you please repost those URL's? Our style sheets
> are defining font sizes using percentages for 508 compliancy but they are
> not understood by Netscape 4.0.
Here's one that should suit your needs:
30 Days to becoming an Opera Lover
Day 12: Bookmark 'em, Danno
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,