E-mail List Archives
Re: Long URLs in HREFs
From: Bill Mason
Date: Oct 30, 2002 2:20PM
- Next message: Joel Ward: "Re: Long URLs in HREFs"
- Previous message: Mark Rew: "Re: Long URLs in HREFs"
- Next message in Thread: Joel Ward: "Re: Long URLs in HREFs"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
At 01:15 PM 10/30/2002, Mark Rew wrote:
>Yes, These long urls will be a problem for Jaws. It would be more meaningful
>to put descriptive text in a alt- attribute. Maybe, copy what is in the
>Thus, you will have something like:
><a href=http://www.longurl alt-"title info" title="info">...</a>
>The alt= attribute can also be used with an <img> element.
But ALT cannot be used with an <A> element. Invalid HTML. TITLE should be
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,