E-mail List Archives
Re: Long URLs in HREFs
From: Joel Ward
Date: Oct 30, 2002 2:22PM
- Next message: Leo Smith: "Re: Font size question"
- Previous message: Bill Mason: "Re: Long URLs in HREFs"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Bill Mason: "Re: Long URLs in HREFs"
- View all messages in this Thread
> At 01:15 PM 10/30/2002, Mark Rew wrote:
> >Yes, These long urls will be a problem for Jaws. It would be more
> >to put descriptive text in a alt- attribute. Maybe, copy what is in the
> >title= attribute.
Why are these long URLs a problem for JAWS? Doesn't JAWS read the link text
and not the HREF?
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,