E-mail List Archives
From: Rose Vitz
Date: Nov 6, 2002 11:04AM
- Next message: Tony Trott: "Re: browsealoud"
- Previous message: Tony Trott: "browsealoud"
- Next message in Thread: Tony Trott: "Re: browsealoud"
- Previous message in Thread: Tony Trott: "browsealoud"
- View all messages in this Thread
I'm in the process of exploring this option myself. Just to add fuel to the fire, have you seen ReadPlease (www.readplease.com). ReadPlease is helpful to users who are sighted but may have cognitive difficulties with reading digital print.
Long Beach, CA
Tony Trott < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:Hi. I'm wondering what people's opinions are about the browsealoud tool from the textHELP company (www.browsealoud.com). It seems very easy to use but I'm not sure how it 'play with' JAWS or Window-Eyes. What do you all think of browsealoud as a basic, free text-to-speech tool? Tony Trott
Parent Educational Advocacy Training Center (PEATC)
6320 Augusta Drive, Suite 1200
Springfield, VA 22150 www.peatc.org