E-mail List Archives
Re: Automated TESTING scripts
From: Terence de Giere
Date: Nov 18, 2002 9:47PM
- Next message: Holly Marie: "Re: Automated TESTING scripts"
- Previous message: MacKay, Graham (JUS): "Automated TESTING scripts"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
The W3C has a document on testing techniques, about two years old and
never completed but it has some ideas.
Techniques For Accessibility Evaluation And Repair Tools
Terence de Giere
>Graham MacKay wrote:
>One of our developers is about to sit down to try and compile a PERL script
>that will search a directory (and all subdirectories) and perform a number
>of tests on each file and then return a report of the filename, line number
>and error type that was found. We plan to try and include as many automated
>testing procedures in this program as possible...
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,