E-mail List Archives
Reading tables in JAWS
From: Johnson, Melissa
Date: Jan 30, 2014 10:19AM
- Next message: Bourne, Sarah (ITD): "Re: Reading tables in JAWS"
- Previous message: Steve Faulkner: "Re: complex layout tables"
- Next message in Thread: Bourne, Sarah (ITD): "Re: Reading tables in JAWS"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I'm trying to better understand how JAWS users read tables. I have my
own expectations of what I think JAWS should do, however, these are
based on how I view the Web as a sighted user. Any insight as to how
actual users of JAWS software scan and read tables is greatly
appreciated, as are any links to additional information. (Note that I
have reviewed the WebAIM information, WCAG 2.0, various YouTube
videos, and a few other random sites.)
Thank you in advance,
Senior Instructional Designer | Professional Services | Pearson eCollege
tel: 303.658.1647 | email: <EMAIL REMOVED>