E-mail List Archives
Re: java and jaws
From: Don Mauck
Date: Jan 31, 2014 2:11PM
- Next message: Lucy Greco: "Re: java and jaws"
- Previous message: Lucy Greco: "java and jaws"
- Next message in Thread: Lucy Greco: "Re: java and jaws"
- Previous message in Thread: Lucy Greco: "java and jaws"
- View all messages in this Thread
Is it set on in your access center? If so, before you use any of your app, make sure you can use JAWS in the JAVA control panel. Then let's see what you find, let me know.
From: Lucy Greco [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 1:44 PM
To: WebAIM Discussion List
Subject: [WebAIM] java and jaws
jas has any one noticed that the java access bridge seems to be broken yet again.
I have a few java applications I need to run and lately they seem to not speak any more including the java control panel itself. I thought that java 7 had the access bridge enabled by default and you just needed to turn it on in the ease of access center. So why can't I get my java apps talking
Web Access Analyst
IST-Campus Technology Services
University of California, Berkeley
(510) 289-6008 skype: lucia1-greco