E-mail List Archives
From: Thaddeus Cambron
Date: Mar 17, 2014 8:29AM
- Next message: Jared Smith: "Re: skip link breaks back button"
- Previous message: Ryan E. Benson: "Re: Compliance"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Ryan E. Benson: "Re: Compliance"
- View all messages in this Thread
Yes. You are correct in your assuption. Thank you for your quick response.
On Mar 17, 2014 7:18 AM, "Ryan E. Benson" < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> By ecommerce site, I am guessing you mean the Amazons and eBays of the
> world. The following articles  will probably be a good read. WebAIM
> has a getting started document , and so does the Web Accessibility
> Initiative . I'd probably aim to meet WCAG 2 Level AA
>  http://webaim.org/intro/
>  http://www.w3.org/WAI/gettingstarted/Overview.html
> Ryan E. Benson
> On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 12:01 AM, Thaddeus Cambron < <EMAIL REMOVED>
> > What is important to know about compliance and what level of compliance
> > very public ecommerce suites stive for.
> > Best,
> > Thad
> > > > > > > >
> > > >