E-mail List Archives
online accessibility and privacy
From: Terzian, Sharon
Date: Feb 26, 2015 2:48PM
- Next message: Don Mauck: "Re: online accessibility and privacy"
- Previous message: Jon Metz: "Re: clarification please -> PDF/UA"
- Next message in Thread: Don Mauck: "Re: online accessibility and privacy"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Hi all, so I asked a question a few weeks ago about accessibility and privacy, things like passwords online (people with DD, how do you make it rememberable without putting their security at risk? what does JAWS and other screen readers tell you when you type in your password and what if someone else were in the room?)
This weekend I have to host a discussion in the PhD class about these and any other issues that you think are important, especially with a nod to identity theft and your privacy.
Please speak up and mention any issues/concerns that you and others that you may know with disabilities may have that are unique to the way they view the web.
Thank you very much!
Webmistress/Sherlock Center @ RIC
Adjunct Professor/School of Management @ RIC