E-mail List Archives
Re: Keyboard behavior with JAWS
From: Bossley, Pete
Date: Aug 26, 2015 2:47PM
- Next message: Schalk Neethling: "Re: Contrast page checker?"
- Previous message: Angela French: "Re: Contrast page checker?"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: _mallory: "Re: Keyboard behavior with JAWS"
- View all messages in this Thread
From: WebAIM-Forum [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of pratik roy
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 1:27 PM
To: <EMAIL REMOVED>
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] Keyboard behavior with JAWS
Our developers are using <div> with tabindex="0" and role="button", so you can say these are fake buttons.
Can you explain why the use of a fake button? A real button would negate the need to manually trap for keyboard interaction...