E-mail List Archives
Re: Contrast page checker?
From: Angela French
Date: Aug 26, 2015 2:08PM
- Next message: Bossley, Pete: "Re: Keyboard behavior with JAWS"
- Previous message: Jared Smith: "Re: Contrast page checker?"
- Next message in Thread: Schalk Neethling: "Re: Contrast page checker?"
- Previous message in Thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Contrast page checker?"
- View all messages in this Thread
Jared, it was suggested to me that I try the contrast checker add-on for Firefox. I did so and I got some valuable insight there because it showed whether the items were failing on small or large text. Mine are failing on small text which tells me it's the media queries for small devices.
From: WebAIM-Forum [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of Jared Smith
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 12:47 PM
To: WebAIM Discussion List
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] Contrast page checker?
Angela French wrote:
> If I test this url:
> the Summary seems to indicate that I have 16 contrast errors.
> But I don't know how to make it show where those contrast issues are.
This is a very interesting bug that we've not encountered before.
We'll be pushing a fix for this very soon.