E-mail List Archives
Test Results From Tenon.io
Date: Oct 27, 2015 2:59PM
- Next message: Jordan Wilson: "Re: Test Results From Tenon.io"
- Previous message: Bryan Garaventa: "Re: Touch Event Delay"
- Next message in Thread: Jordan Wilson: "Re: Test Results From Tenon.io"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
With more than one screen reader when I view test results from www.tenon.io
<http://www.tenon.io> , I get part of the page that for me when browsing do
not make sense. I'm wondering if someone might be able to explain what I'm
missing. I didn't go hunting through the page source.
For example, running Tenon on Tenon, I get a series of numbers that indicate
they are alt text for graphics that read like the below. I've tried JAWS,
NVDA and Window-Eyes here. This text appears in the way all of these screen
readers present the content immediate before a table of actual errors.
Tests = 62