WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

Test pages with WCAG-errors

for

Date: Aug 23, 2017 3:47AM

Dear all.
(sorry if this has already been posted on the list, but I've not been able to find it)

I know this topic has been discussed before and thought this could be worth mentioning.

Trond Ausland and I have started to create a set of web-pages with WCAG errors. As a starting point we use SortSite rules, but we have also included some other errors (and rules which is not tested good enough by SortSite). An evaluation link to wave is also included on each test page.

The work is not completed! However we're of course thankful for feedback! More errors will be added in the weeks to come.

Why creating this pages: well, to gfigure out what evaluation tools are able to check. And perhaps even more important (for us) to use the pages combined with different exercises in our training courses and evaluation work.

Even if these pages are part of a Norwegian wordpress blogg about accfessibility and web/apps the test pages are not included in the wordpress framework. The language is English (the blogg is in Norwegian).

URL: http://eksempelsamling.medialt.no/wcag-errors/

BR: Morten Tollefsen