WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

Re: Screen readers with Confluence

for

Date: Aug 31, 2017 12:25PM

Yep, I'm finding the same thing. Seems to me since this is a plug-in, you'd be able to do your own plug-in.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2017 12:03 PM
To: WebAIM Discussion List < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] Screen readers with Confluence

Hi,I have used this in a corporate setting, so far, and as far as I am aware, there is no way for the individual user to control this. I would be glad to check this out and see what I find out.Thanks.Jim==========Jim Homme,Team Lead and Accessibility Consultant,Bender HighTest Accessibility TeamBender Consulting Services, Inc.,412-787-8567, <EMAIL REMOVED> ps://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.benderconsult.com_our-2520services_hightest-2Daccessible-2Dtechnology-2Dsolutions&d=DwIGaQ&c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PQcxBKCX5YTpkKY057SbK10&r=k6hK9kqErmiaM2WPed7yQol4o5B5T2RN9kQnrCNqE7I&m=WHuJP08QxyOASoVqwq0UZotp6KR182PHYiBuUW-ySyQ&s=3RX4i1QIhDiYjP-jul7aUKyHHB_EQdttqTdfh5vGolA&e= E+R=O-----Original Message-----From: WebAIM-Forum [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of Don MauckSent: Thursday, August 31, 2017 11:31 AMTo: WebAIM Discussion List < <EMAIL REMOVED> >Subject: [WebAIM] Screen readers with ConfluenceHello, has anyone had any discussions or found ways to make Confluence work with either JAWS or NVDA? When doing my research I do find that there are a couple of plug in's however they all seem to be controlled only at the ADMIN level. This would mean that Oracle would have to by a license for every user that uses Confluence, I'm curious if someone has found a way to do this at the single user level,.