E-mail List Archives
Re: empty e-mails
From: Sarah Ferguson
Date: Nov 7, 2017 12:07PM
- Next message: Wolfgang Berndorfer: "Re: transcript links"
- Previous message: Jared Smith: "Re: empty e-mails"
- Next message in Thread: Katherine Barcham: "Re: empty e-mails"
- Previous message in Thread: Jared Smith: "Re: empty e-mails"
- View all messages in this Thread
Thanks, Jared. I thought I'd be able to see them in my email, but I guess
Web Accessibility Specialist
Department of Digital Communications
Brandeis University *|* 781.736.4259
*Web Accessibility Help Desk: <EMAIL REMOVED>
< <EMAIL REMOVED> >*
On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 2:02 PM, Jared Smith < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> Gijs, I've not heard any reports of others receiving empty e-mails. If
> anyone else is experiencing this, please let me know. I would suspect
> that this is likely an issue on your end.
> Sarah, your messages on Nov. 3 and today were both distributed to the
> list, but nobody has yet responded. You can always check the list
> archives at https://webaim.org/discussion/mail_archive?sort_by=1
> Jared Smith
> > > > >