E-mail List Archives
Re: Webex and Adobe Connect
From: TJ McElroy gMail
Date: Jan 27, 2018 10:57AM
- Next message: L Snider: "Re: Webex and Adobe Connect"
- Previous message: L Snider: "Re: Webex and Adobe Connect"
- Next message in Thread: L Snider: "Re: Webex and Adobe Connect"
- Previous message in Thread: L Snider: "Re: Webex and Adobe Connect"
- View all messages in this Thread
we are in the middle of testing Adobe Connect and Zoom.
So far Adobe is winning because we can not seem to get ZoomText to work with
If anyone has tips for getting ZoomText to work with Zoom, please give a
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Avila" < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
To: "WebAIM Discussion List" < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] Webex and Adobe Connect
Lisa, I have found the Zoom conferencing software pretty accessible.
Sent from my iPhone
> On Jan 26, 2018, at 7:15 PM, L Snider < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> Hi All,
> I was wondering if anyone had a preference between Webex and Adobe Connect
> in terms of accessibility (not price, functions, etc.).
> For myself, I have preferred Connect the last year, but just wanted to see
> what everyone thought in terms of accessibility. Or do you have a
> program you like better?
> > > >