E-mail List Archives
Re: good example
From: Seth Rothberg
Date: Oct 22, 2003 11:38AM
- Next message: Jon Gunderson: "RE: good example"
- Previous message: Stephanie Sullivan: "Re: good example"
- Next message in Thread: Jon Gunderson: "RE: good example"
- Previous message in Thread: Stephanie Sullivan: "Re: good example"
- View all messages in this Thread
Use our site if you want. http://www.joneslibrary.org. I think it works pretty
well for someone using JAWS. If not, please do let me know.
On Wednesday 22 October 2003 10:21 am, Cheryl Kirkpatrick wrote:
> At the South Carolina Library Association conference, I am
> moderating a session on accessibility in which we will have a blind user
> demonstrating JAWS. Can anyone recommend an especially good library Web
> site to use for the demonstration?
> Thanks for the help,
> Cheryl Kirkpatrick
> Web Administrator
> South Carolina State Library
> Telephone: 803.734.5831
> To subscribe, unsubscribe, suspend, or view list archives,
> visit http://www.webaim.org/discussion/
To subscribe, unsubscribe, suspend, or view list archives,