E-mail List Archives
Re: good example
From: Stephanie Sullivan
Date: Oct 22, 2003 10:26AM
- Next message: Seth Rothberg: "Re: good example"
- Previous message: Cheryl Kirkpatrick: "Re: good example"
- Next message in Thread: Seth Rothberg: "Re: good example"
- Previous message in Thread: Cheryl Kirkpatrick: "Re: good example"
- View all messages in this Thread
on 10/22/03 11:58 AM, Cheryl Kirkpatrick at <EMAIL REMOVED>
profoundly spewed forth their very articulate thoughts:
> Someone that does not have good muscle control with an illness like Cerebral
> Palsy can be unable to use a mouse. Having to tab through a number of links
> be time consuming and frustrating. The very act of hitting the tab key can be
> very difficult also. I have a good friend with advanced arthritis.
Don't forget Carpal Tunnel folks... (which I imagine are increasing in
number with computers becoming more prevalent. :P)
Contributing Author .: "Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 Magic" :. New Riders
CommunityMX Team Member :: http://www.communitymx.com
Technical Editor .: "DreamweaverMX Killer Tips" :. New Riders
VioletSky Design :: http://www.violetsky.net
In the end, the only people who fail are those who do not try. To fail is a
natural consequence of trying. -- David Viscott
To subscribe, unsubscribe, suspend, or view list archives,