E-mail List Archives
Re: Checkbox related issue
From: Steve Faulkner
Date: Jul 30, 2018 4:47AM
- Next message: Kakarla Meharoon: "Re: Checkbox related issue"
- Previous message: Kakarla Meharoon: "Checkbox related issue"
- Next message in Thread: Kakarla Meharoon: "Re: Checkbox related issue"
- Previous message in Thread: Kakarla Meharoon: "Checkbox related issue"
- View all messages in this Thread
Hi Can you provide a test case (code) for this and details of what browser
and version? Also JAWS version?
Current Standards Work @W3C
On 30 July 2018 at 11:32, Kakarla Meharoon < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
> I come across one dialog which contains a group of mandatory check boxes
> which are having warning icons while will opens a alert dialog. Now Screen
> reader JAWS is reading as label of the checkbox opens as a popup and
> checkbox not checked, this warning dialog s are not accessible with
> What need to do ?
> Thanks in advance.
> Note: if there are 100 check boxes if 50 or 60 having warning icons,
> warning alert dialog information is same.
> > > > >