E-mail List Archives
What Does The Adobe Form Wizard Look For When Attempting To Create Forms?
From: Jim Homme
Date: Dec 18, 2019 8:07AM
- Next message: glen walker: "Re: ACR Best Practices"
- Previous message: Elisa D'Alessandro: "ACR Best Practices"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I'm asking because I would like to see how much work I can get the wizard to do to avoid doing everything from scratch. I have multiple forms to work with and I do not have source documents. I was thinking of opening the PDF forms in Wood, adding whatever the wizard looks for, converting back to PDF, and letting Adobe do some of the work. Is this even practical?
Bender Consulting Services