E-mail List Archives
Re: Short cut keys
From: Swift, Daniel P.
Date: Jul 17, 2020 9:49AM
- Next message: Don Mauck: "Re: Short cut keys"
- Previous message: Don Mauck: "Short cut keys"
- Next message in Thread: Don Mauck: "Re: Short cut keys"
- Previous message in Thread: Don Mauck: "Short cut keys"
- View all messages in this Thread
The 'home' key has always worked well for me (outside of AT). I thought when I tested with VO the home key worked as well.
Senior Web Specialist
University Communications and Marketing
West Chester University
From: WebAIM-Forum < <EMAIL REMOVED> > On Behalf Of Don Mauck
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 11:40 AM
To: WebAIM Discussion List < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Subject: [WebAIM] Short cut keys
As a JAWS and NVDA user, I've always used control + home to get to the top of a page in Browsers. I also thought that keystroke also worked outside of Assistive Technology.
That assumption apparently is not true. So, I've been looking on different sites for consistent keystrokes to get to the top of the page. What am I missing?
Don Mauck | Senior Accessibility Evangelist | Accessibility Program Office | (APO)
HYPERLINK "mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> " <EMAIL REMOVED>