E-mail List Archives
Re: Using ARIA grids
Date: Jul 26, 2020 12:06PM
- Next message: Jeremy Echols: "Re: Using ARIA grids"
- Previous message: glen walker: "Re: Using ARIA grids"
- Next message in Thread: Jeremy Echols: "Re: Using ARIA grids"
- Previous message in Thread: glen walker: "Re: Using ARIA grids"
- View all messages in this Thread
I did JAWS and NVDA, and someone else did VoiceOver but I seem to recall one had worse issues than the others.
On Sun, Jul 26, 2020, at 7:11 PM, glen walker wrote:
> It depends what screen reader and browser combination you're using. What
> did you test with?
> On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 1:32 AM Mallory < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> > So far as I can tell, once you add in grid roles and the JS, you lose all
> > the table semantics. The columnheaders don't name the cells anymore, you
> > can't use ctrl-alt-Arrows to navigate, and you lose everything. The grid
> > roles had to manually recreate everything.
> > > > >