E-mail List Archives
Re: Wave testing tool
From: Laura Fathauer
Date: Sep 17, 2020 8:44AM
- Next message: Tom Livingston: "Re: Wave testing tool"
- Previous message: Tom Livingston: "Wave testing tool"
- Next message in Thread: Tom Livingston: "Re: Wave testing tool"
- Previous message in Thread: Tom Livingston: "Wave testing tool"
- View all messages in this Thread
Currently you'll need to validate contrast errors flagged by
accessibility testing tools. They're not quite sophisticated enough to
calculate the end visible result. If they do fail the contrast checks
when you check them with manual contrast tools, they are indeed
On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 9:17 AM Tom Livingston < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> Hello list,
> I recently tested a site in the Wave tool and the results came back
> with no "Errors" but with several contrast errors. These are also
> colored red in the tool results. Do these contrast errors constitute
> an actual fail for compliance like the other red errors? I'm not able
> to determine this clearly from the tool.
> Thanks for any help you can provide
> Tom Livingston | Senior Front End Developer
> > > >