E-mail List Archives
RE: site accessibility audits
From: Matthews, Brian S.
Date: Apr 19, 2004 12:27PM
- Next message: Jeff Finlay: "looking for help with a forms page"
- Previous message: Leo Smith: "site accessibility audits"
- Next message in Thread: Shilpa: "RE: site accessibility audits"
- Previous message in Thread: Leo Smith: "site accessibility audits"
- View all messages in this Thread
I have a similar interest, only what are some effective and successful ways
to rate sites when looking at all the pages?
From: <EMAIL REMOVED>
[mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ]On Behalf Of Leo Smith
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 1:09 PM
To: <EMAIL REMOVED>
Subject: site accessibility audits
I wrote a posting on a similar subject a few weeks ago, although the focus
of what I am now trying to put together is slightly different.
I am in the process of auditing some Web sites for accessibility compliance
-- some large 10,000+ page sites.
Obviously, I will be taking a randoming sampling of pages to audit,
initially against section 508 and W3C priority one.
I am looking for suggestions from folks on the best way(s) to make a random
sampling of pages