WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

WebAIM Discussion List back online

for

Date: Jan 26, 2021 9:04PM

All –

The WebAIM discussion list was offline for much of the last day or so for maintenance and updates. If you posted a message that was not distributed (you can check the searchable archives at https://webaim.org/discussion/mail_archive?sort_by=1), please re-send your message.

A server hardware upgrade will be necessary in the near future. I'll advise when we make the upgrade.

This discussion forum is quickly approaching its 10,000th email thread with nearly 44,000 messages posted dating back to 1999!

Please remember to be respectful. For better accessibility of list messages (especially for those receiving the daily digest), I recommend trimming your replies to only the relevant quoted content of messages you are replying to. I usually recommend against the daily digest version, but if you have subscribed to that version, be sure to modify the Subject line of your replies to reflect the subject of the individual message you are replying to. This ensures that discussion threads are maintained in email clients and the online list archives.

We greatly appreciate all of your contributions to this discussion forum!

Thank you,

Jared Smith
WebAIM.org