E-mail List Archives
Re: Accessibility of LaTeX
From: Duff Johnson
Date: Sep 30, 2021 7:28AM
- Next message: Catherine Roy: "Re: Accessibility of Latex"
- Previous message: Catherine Roy: "Accessibility of LaTeX"
- Next message in Thread: Catherine Roy: "Re: Accessibility of Latex"
- Previous message in Thread: Catherine Roy: "Accessibility of LaTeX"
- View all messages in this Thread
You may be interested to know that the LaTeX Project has an active Liaison Working Group in the PDF Association. The principal objective of this LWG is to enhance support for generation of tagged PDF from LaTeX.
Duff Johnson | pdfa.org | <EMAIL REMOVED>
> On Sep 29, 2021, at 21:56, Catherine Roy < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> Hi all,
> I was wondering where LaTeX is at, accessibility-wise. I've been looking through their website (https://www.latex-project.org/publications/indexbytopic/pdf/ ) and it is on their radar but from what I understand, even with the package tagpdf produced by Ulrike Fischer, LaTeX accessibility remains very arduous.
> Have there been any new developments, other than a document "LaTeX tagged PDF â a blueprint for a large project", found the aforementioned link?
> This is not something I am familiar with so any information, opinions and advice are welcome.
> Catherine Roy
> > > >