E-mail List Archives
Re: Accessibility of Latex
From: Catherine Roy
Date: Sep 30, 2021 7:44AM
- Next message: Catherine Roy: "Re: Accessibility of Latex"
- Previous message: Duff Johnson: "Re: Accessibility of LaTeX"
- Next message in Thread: Catherine Roy: "Re: Accessibility of Latex"
- Previous message in Thread: Duff Johnson: "Re: Accessibility of LaTeX"
- View all messages in this Thread
I was wondering where LaTeX is at, accessibility-wise. I've been looking through their website (https://www.latex-project.org/publications/indexbytopic/pdf/ ) and it is on their radar but from what I understand, even with the package tagpdf produced by Ulrike Fischer, LaTeX accessibility remains very arduous.
Have there been any new developments, other than a document "LaTeX tagged PDF â a blueprint for a large project", found the aforementioned link?
This is not something I am familiar with so any information, opinions and advice are welcome.