E-mail List Archives
Re: Intro and question
From: Seth Rothberg
Date: Jun 23, 2004 11:06AM
- Next message: Michael Goddard: "Re: Intro and question"
- Previous message: Beth Hanes: "Intro and question"
- Next message in Thread: Michael Goddard: "Re: Intro and question"
- Previous message in Thread: Beth Hanes: "Intro and question"
- View all messages in this Thread
On Wednesday 23 June 2004 12:58 pm, honorsgurl wrote:
> Can anyone give me some insight as to the feelings of the disabled web
> community about separate, accessible sites? Does this population really
> feel demeaned when using these sites? Would you advise that I avoid the
> two-site approach?
In a word, don't do it. Apart from how members of the disabled community might
feel about a separate accessible site, will you be able to guarantee that
your two sites will always contain the same info? When you're no longer
involved, will those who take over from you continue your practices? Will you
always remember to update both sites?