E-mail List Archives
Re: Linux accessibility
From: Andrews, David B (DEED)
Date: Jun 30, 2022 3:26PM
- Next message: Eero Hauskamaa: "Linux and accessibility"
- Previous message: Vsevolod Popov: "Re: linux accessibility"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Vsevolod Popov: "Re: linux accessibility"
- View all messages in this Thread
Are you talking about the command line, the GUI, specific apps, a terminal, or what.
People are doing all of these things!
From: WebAIM-Forum < <EMAIL REMOVED> > On Behalf Of Nathan Clark
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 11:05 AM
To: <EMAIL REMOVED>
Subject: [WebAIM] linux accessibility
This message may be from an external email source.
Do not select links or open attachments unless verified. Report all suspicious emails to Minnesota IT Services Security Operations Center.
Are their any screen reader users who have tried to learn Linux? What was your experience like? Thanks.
QA Automation Analyst Tech team
email: <EMAIL REMOVED>
101 Village Blvd
Princeton, NJ 08540
SMBE & Minority Owned Business