E-mail List Archives
Re: PDF vs. HTML
Date: Jul 30, 2004 4:31PM
- Next message: mmoore: "Re: PDF vs. HTML"
- Previous message: mzwack: "Re: PDF vs. HTML"
- Next message in Thread: mmoore: "Re: PDF vs. HTML"
- Previous message in Thread: mzwack: "Re: PDF vs. HTML"
- View all messages in this Thread
>Actually even scanned documents can be made to be accessible with the
>version of Adobe. OCR functionality is built in. Contact Greg Pisocky
>Adobe for more details.
PDF can be made accessible, but how many people downloaded the Acrobat
reader for reading pdf-files?
In Germany it is only 10%. (http://www.webhits.de, link: web barometer)
Ineke van der Maat