E-mail List Archives
From: Juan Lucero
Date: Nov 19, 2001 10:18AM
- Next message: Jon Gunderson: "Re: Frames"
- Previous message: CPaschall@aol.com: "Frames"
- Next message in Thread: Jon Gunderson: "Re: Frames"
- Previous message in Thread: CPaschall@aol.com: "Frames"
- View all messages in this Thread
Frames can be made web accessible, so long as the frameset, and each frame refer to each other
in the frame and in the code. For detailed instructions on how to do it, and why it's important,
please go to http://www.access-board.gov/sec508/guide/1194.22.htm#(i).
<EMAIL REMOVED> wrote:
> Do web sites that use Frame considered accessible, and are Frames 508 compliant? Thanks ~Carlyn
> To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,
> visit http://www.webaim.org/discussion/
Assistant to the Web Manager
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,