E-mail List Archives
Re: access key
Date: Dec 31, 2005 7:40AM
- Next message: Tim Beadle: "Re: access key"
- Previous message: John Foliot - WATS.ca: "RE: access key"
- Next message in Thread: Tim Beadle: "Re: access key"
- Previous message in Thread: John Foliot - WATS.ca: "RE: access key"
- View all messages in this Thread
On 12/31/05, John Foliot - WATS.ca < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> Using Accesskeys - Is it worth it?:
> More reasons why we don't use accesskeys:
> Accesskeys and Reserved Keystroke Combinations:
> Link Relationships as an Alternative to Accesskeys:
> The Future of Accesskeys:
> Access + Key still = Accesskey: The XHTML Role Access Module
> still flawed:
Thanks for the reply. I have already been through the wats.ca
articles. Gratitudes to authors. The third link fits the bill but I
was looking for something more recent if it does exist.
Thanks and happy new year