E-mail List Archives
RE: Screen-reader updates
From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Date: Feb 20, 2006 3:20PM
- Next message: Steven Faulkner: "RE: Screen-reader updates"
- Previous message: Joe Clark: "Screen-reader updates"
- Next message in Thread: Steven Faulkner: "RE: Screen-reader updates"
- Previous message in Thread: Joe Clark: "Screen-reader updates"
- View all messages in this Thread
> Some significant screen-reader upgrades are in fact free. If
> someone wants to do an update I'll link to it.
I agree that the updates are cheaper than described, but "free" is not
accurate either. When you buy a license for JAWS (just one example) you
can purchase a SMA (software maintenance agreement) for the next two
major versions for $120. It's only free if you forgot that you already
paid for it!