E-mail List Archives
RE: Accessible Matrix Forms
From: Moore, Michael
Date: May 15, 2006 7:00AM
- Next message: Connie Robinette: "embedding video"
- Previous message: smithj7: "RE: Accessible Matrix Forms"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: smithj7: "RE: Accessible Matrix Forms"
- View all messages in this Thread
You are right. I don't know where my mind is sometimes. At work I have
a little widget to get rid of style sheets. I think I downloaded it
Another useful tool, which will allow you to turn off style sheets along
with a host of other functions is the Accessibility Toolbar at Vision
Australia. The best news that it is free.