E-mail List Archives
Two Flash Games
From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Date: Aug 22, 2006 12:30PM
- Next message: Howard, John Gideon: "Accessible CMS"
- Previous message: John Foliot: "RE: FW: alt text size"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Net Systems Solutions (http://www.n-syst.com) has created a couple of
versions of a Flash game. I'm interested in gathering some opinions
about which version people prefer, any why. I'll share any results from
this non-scientific study -- the general idea behind this is that rich
internet applications are challenging to make accessible, in part
because we need better information about what screen reader and keyboard
Example 1.1: http://www.n-syst.com/hangman1.htm
Example 1.2: http://www.n-syst.com/Hangman2.html
I wrote this up on Adobe's Accessibility Blog - feel free to send
comments to this list or add comments to the Blog entry.
Corporate Accessibility Engineering Lead