WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

Thread: vacation this week

for

Number of posts in this thread: 3 (In chronological order)

Date: Wed, Mar 02 2005 3:05AM
Subject: vacation this week
No previous message | Next message →

This is an automatic reply. I am on vacation or otherwise unable to read my e-mail. I will read your message when I return.

Thank you.

Date: Wed, Mar 09 2005 1:57AM
Subject: Vacation
← Previous message | Next message →

I will be back on the 17th January 2005. In my absence please contact Sally Kerr on 0131 242 8104.
Ana Dragic

Celebrate Fairtrade Fortnight 1-13 March 2005 - visit edinburgh.gov.uk/fairtrade

This Email and files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the sole use of the individual or organisation to whom they are addressed. If you have received this Email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete it without using, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person. The Council has endeavoured to scan this Email message and attachments for computer viruses and will not be liable for any losses incurred by the recipient.

Date: Wed, Mar 16 2005 10:15AM
Subject: Vacation
← Previous message | No next message

I will be back on the 17th January 2005. In my absence please contact Sally Kerr on 0131 242 8104.
Ana Dragic

This Email and files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the sole use of the individual or organisation to whom they are addressed. If you have received this Email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete it without using, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person. The Council has endeavoured to scan this Email message and attachments for computer viruses and will not be liable for any losses incurred by the recipient.