E-mail List Archives
Re: Tagging PDFs with Acrobat
From: Andrea Miralia
Date: Nov 28, 2016 10:05AM
- Next message: JP Jamous: "Re: Tagging PDFs with Acrobat"
- Previous message: Gillen, Lori: "Tagging PDFs with Acrobat"
- Next message in Thread: JP Jamous: "Re: Tagging PDFs with Acrobat"
- Previous message in Thread: Gillen, Lori: "Tagging PDFs with Acrobat"
- View all messages in this Thread
I like DC better than 11, as it doesn't return as many "false positives" with the accessibility checker. I've already forgotten what the errors were that we had last year, but it was a case of Acrobat 11 finding errors that weren't there.
From: WebAIM-Forum [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of Gillen, Lori
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2016 11:33 AM
To: <EMAIL REMOVED>
Subject: [WebAIM] Tagging PDFs with Acrobat
A month or two ago, I tagged a number of pdfs from within Acrobat X and it was a painful process with many errors that I couldn't resolve. More recently, I downloaded a trial version of Acrobat DC and was able to tag pdfs with no errors.
I am ready to purchase Acrobat DC but want some feedback from this group as to why I should or should not buy it.
275 Grove Street
Newton, MA 02466