E-mail List Archives
From: Robert B. Yonaitis
Date: Aug 27, 2003 8:29AM
- Next message: Carol Foster: "Re: AccMonitor"
- Previous message: Carol Foster: "Re: AccMonitor"
- Next message in Thread: Carol Foster: "Re: AccMonitor"
- Previous message in Thread: Carol Foster: "Re: AccMonitor"
- View all messages in this Thread
//What I meant was that I do not think the REPAIR tools work on files
generated from //ColdFusion, PHP, etc. I am not too interested in repair
tools anyway at this //point. I had thought the repair tools were tied in
to Microsoft products such as //Frontpage.
Yes - If available... If your PHP has an image tag it can be repaired if it
is presenting alt in code then code would have to be fixed. Depends on you
Both are fast and effective - one is a server that runs unattended, has
concept of new files only and alerting etc.... (Server Solution)AccVerify
takes human hands to operate though OS Level scheduling is available.
I think that is the most i can help you with. Our users are always happy to
help others, good luck with your research
To subscribe, unsubscribe, suspend, or view list archives,