E-mail List Archives
Re: JAWS domains
From: Jared Smith
Date: May 23, 2018 1:08PM
- Next message: Jonathan Avila: "Re: JAWS domains"
- Previous message: Emily Ogle: "JAWS domains"
- Next message in Thread: Jonathan Avila: "Re: JAWS domains"
- Previous message in Thread: Emily Ogle: "JAWS domains"
- View all messages in this Thread
This is a question most appropriate for the JAWS mailing list or their tech
support. The WebAIM list is not an A.T. support list, but for general web
accessibility questions and discussions. With that said, perhaps someone
here may have an answer to your question.
On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 1:05 PM, Emily Ogle via WebAIM-Forum <
<EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> Have any of you had to integrate JAWS licenses with a Citrix domain and
> remote hosting? Itâs proving to be a puzzler as there seems to be a
> disconnect in how people actually use JAWS when testing remotely. The
> documentation for client and server hosting makes it seem like I have to
> open JAWS both locally and within Citrix?
> Has anyone else ever struggled with this?
> > > > >