E-mail List Archives
Re: alt or alt=""
From: Jared Smith
Date: Aug 30, 2019 6:45PM
- Next message: JP Jamous: "Trying to Understand 2.5.3"
- Previous message: Steve Green: "Re: alt or alt="""
- Next message in Thread: Peter Shikli: "Re: alt or alt="""
- Previous message in Thread: Steve Green: "Re: alt or alt="""
- View all messages in this Thread
> Is it possible that some automated accessibility testing tools might report a false positive?
They shouldn't, unless they are perhaps evaluating only the raw source
code and not the DOM. Any tool that doesn't evaluate the DOM should be