E-mail List Archives
Re: heading question
From: L Snider
Date: Dec 14, 2019 1:50PM
- Next message: Jeffrey (JDS): "Re: heading question"
- Previous message: Cyndi Rowland: "WebAIM's StrategicA11y Workshop"
- Next message in Thread: Jeffrey (JDS): "Re: heading question"
- Previous message in Thread: glen walker: "Re: heading question"
- View all messages in this Thread
I differ from others, heading order is crucial for me.
Everyone I know who relies on a screen reader (I don't rely on one) has
told me this over the years. I know WCAG is different, but in my view it is
a problem. Think of reading things every day with a screen reader, and not
knowing what was going on, because the headings were totally out of whack.
After all, I have to ask, why then do headings have numbers in the first
I know others will disagree, but I don't call it petty at all.
On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 6:46 PM Tyler Shepard < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
> Hi all,
> I am reviewing a website which has headings. The first heading is an h1,
> the next is an h3. I feel a bit petty for putting in my notes they should
> change the heading put it as an h2. It doesn't damage the flow. Am I over
> reacting over something so small?
> > > > >