WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

Re: Accessibility of Paychex Web portal

for

Date: May 26, 2021 3:33PM

Perhaps it's not my place to say this as I'm not a moderator, but I believe it to be necessary.

This isn't really an appropriate use of this forum email. Not that you are doing this, but this is exactly how a textbook phishing scam would begin. Establishing the names and email addresses of people who use a web application that contains sensitive financial information would be the first step to securing their login credentials

From: WebAIM-Forum < <EMAIL REMOVED> > on behalf of Sailesh Panchang < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 4:13:48 PM
To: <EMAIL REMOVED> < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Subject: [WebAIM] Accessibility of Paychex Web portal

EXTERNAL EMAIL

Hello Listers,
I would like to get in touch with individuals who use the Paychex Web
portal online in order to access their data (salary paystubs, 401K
or flexible spending account and such) available to them as employees
of the company / organization they work for.
And of course if you are a user with vision impairment or
keyboard-only user, it will help a lot.
Please write to me off-list at <EMAIL REMOVED> .
Thanks in advance and best wishes,

Sailesh Panchang
This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any attachments from your system.