E-mail List Archives
Re: linux accessibility
From: Katharine Whitelaw
Date: Jun 29, 2022 12:17PM
- Next message: Christine Hogenkamp: "Re: linux accessibility"
- Previous message: Nathan Clark: "linux accessibility"
- Next message in Thread: Christine Hogenkamp: "Re: linux accessibility"
- Previous message in Thread: Nathan Clark: "linux accessibility"
- View all messages in this Thread
I would be interested in testing Linux with screen readers. I don't have access - how do I get access?
From: WebAIM-Forum < <EMAIL REMOVED> > On Behalf Of Nathan Clark
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 11:05 AM
To: <EMAIL REMOVED>
Subject: [WebAIM] linux accessibility
Are their any screen reader users who have tried to learn Linux? What was your experience like? Thanks.
QA Automation Analyst Tech team
email: <EMAIL REMOVED>
101 Village Blvd
Princeton, NJ 08540
SMBE & Minority Owned Business