E-mail List Archives
Date: Feb 18, 2005 6:52AM
- Next message: Chris Heilmann: "Re: headings"
- Previous message: John Foliot - WATS.ca: "Re: headings"
- Next message in Thread: Chris Heilmann: "Re: headings"
- Previous message in Thread: John Foliot - WATS.ca: "Re: headings"
- View all messages in this Thread
> For this document "Southside Streets" is the main headline , and
> should be
> the H1. "Chicago" would be the "up" document.
Changing the hierarchical structure of the content makes no sense to
me. Sorry, I have to disagree.
> But in HTML (which is what counts) you cannot just repeat a heading in
> Either you repeat your H1, H2 headings, but add styling to make them
> or you give them some other semantic markup.
Yes you can repeat them in small type using style on the heading tags.
That's exactly what I'm suggesting.
Multimedia Specialist, Graphic Designer
Education Technology Services, a small unit within
Information Technology Services, at
The Pennsylvania State University
212 Rider Building II
State College, PA 16801-4819