E-mail List Archives
Re: CMS and Dublin Core Metadata
From: David Morris
Date: Jun 27, 2005 8:36AM
- Next message: Pat Richard: "RE: ISO-HTML"
- Previous message: Tim Beadle: "Re: CMS and Dublin Core Metadata"
- Next message in Thread: Eoin Campbell: "CMS and Dublin Core Metadata"
- Previous message in Thread: Tim Beadle: "Re: CMS and Dublin Core Metadata"
- View all messages in this Thread
I always hear about how all Plone sites look the same. Does anyone have a
reference Plone site that has been customized in a unique way? I would like
to learn more about the capabilities of Plone, but I don't have too much
time to dedicate to it. Are there any other CMS's built with Zope?
On 6/27/05, Tim Beadle < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> On 6/27/05, David Morris < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> > Well, I just found out that one CMS called Zope features support for
> > core metadata, but it seems to have a pretty steep learning curve.
> > www.zope.org <http://www.zope.org>
> I probably ought to point out that Zope isn't really a CMS, but a CM
> Framework. Take a look at Plone for a CMS built on top of Zope.
>  www.plone.org <http://www.plone.org>